Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tsumagoi-Day 2





Today was MUCH smoother than yesterday.  It only took about 30 minutes to get all the little ones quiet and "happy."  I hope you enjoy the pictures of the Yamaha Resort where we are staying.  It is actually really very cool.  In fact I am sitting in the main lobby listening to a player piano play beautiful music.  Down the hallways you will find practice keyboards and drum sets.  Students can sit at the instruments and wear headphones while practicing their music.  This is really a beautiful place to be.

"The lasting value of our public service for God is measured by the depth of the intimacy of our private times of fellowship and oneness with Him." (My Utmost for His Highest)  Wow! It is all about Him!  Our relationship with Him is the foundation for everything in our lives.  Just as the foundation for a house is the most important part of the building process, our relationship with Him is integral to everything else in our lives.  

"I will give Thee thanks with all my heart; I will sing praises to Thee before the gods...On the day I called, Thou didst answer me; Thou didst make me bold with strength in my soul."  Psalm 138:1&3.

As we worship here in Japan we are singing praises before the gods.  I have called out to my GOD and He has been so faithful to answer me in His timing.  He is making my bold and strong in my soul.  This week has been such a time when He has given me "hugs of love."  God is in charge of the details and wants our hearts to smile.  But not at the things He blesses us with.  He wants us to want Him more than anyone or anything else in this world.  He loves us so much, and He is jealous of anything we make more important than Him.  Allow Him to satisfy every area of your life.  He will never leave you, forsake you, or disappoint you.  You can trust Him!

No comments: