Saturday, January 10, 2009

My New Home! #402!









Ok, I wasn't planning to post another blog until I returned to Huntsville, but we got to visit my new apartment.  So, I wanted to post some pictures from our visit. We had a very sweet prayer time.  I will post more about that later.  I am very grateful that God answered my prayer and allowed me to walk around my new home with my dear Willowbrook friends!

As you look at the pictures, please remember that if you give to the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering in a Southern Baptist Church, then this is YOUR apartment.  The Lottie Moon Offering helps pay for this apartment.  So enjoy seeing how you help spread the Gospel in Japan by giving to Lottie Moon!

2 comments:

Brandee said...

Sharon I'm so glad. I know it was a blessing to pray over the new place prior to your main arrival.

Angela said...

Awww! So cool you got to see your future apartment!

(It looks rather empty...) ;o)