Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm Moving to Tokyo





Well! The time has finally come for me to announce that I will be moving to Tokyo in July of 2009! God has called and opened the door for me to serve with the International Mission Board in Tokyo, Japan! I will help volunteer teams move around the city while doing ministry. I am very excited about this new adventure God is calling me to be a part of! It has been an incredible journey so far, and it is only the beginning.

I covet your prayers for me over the next few months, and years. Please pray for clear direction on what I should do with my house. Please also pray for a smooth transition (including learning the language- English was hard enough to learn!). Also pray for Willowbrook to find the person God has planned to be the new children's minister.

I also just returned from a week at Walt Disney World in Florida! I had never been during the Christmas season, and all I can say is "WOW!" I never imagined WDW could be more magical! Please enjoy the pictures I have included.


I pray that as you go through the next few days, you make time to sit at the feet of your Heavenly Papa and rest in Him! He is all you will ever need. He will never leave you, forsake you, nor disappoint you! He loved you so much that He gave everything He had to have a relationship with you!

No comments: